Thomas Edison
Thomas Edison
Martin Luther King
Henry Ford
Rita Levi Montalcini
Albert Einstein
Muhammad Ali
Walt Disney
John Lennon
Amadeus Mozart
Napoleon Bonaparte
Michael Jackson
I Like To Think

Some times it's...


Post più recente Post più vecchio Home page

Thinking about...

  • Life
  • Fun
  • Animals
  • Love
  • Fantasy
  • Music

Most popular thoughts

  • Holding hands...
  • Look at the pitfalls of the past and smile!
    post di I like to think .
  • 4th April 1968 launch of the Saturn V
    4th April 1968 The launch of the Saturn V began the mission called Apollo 6, this was the last test without a crew on the aircraft.The fligh...
  • Wichever path you'll chose, follow it to the end!
    post di I like to think .
  • I usually keep calm. Until somebody makes me angry!!
    post di I like to think .
Terms

Licenza Creative Commons
Quest'opera è distribuita con Licenza Creative Commons Attribuzione 3.0 Unported
Powered by Blogger.